Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Thar She Blows!

 Well, the blow is here. Surprizingly the power has remained on through some 40+ mph sustained winds. I’m thankful. The highest winds should be here sometime after noon, which is a lot more to my tastes than 2:00 am last night, when they were originally forecast.  

 Sent Donna off to work @ 8:00 am and was none too happy about it. So she’ll spend the peak of the storm at the rehab center instead of home.  The life of a healthcare professional, I guess.  At least she’l have generator power if the lights go out.

 The wind is coming out of the North, which is typical for one of these tropical storms.  Tucked into the sand dunes here in Marquis Hills , I like to think we’re sheltered from the strongest winds.

 Is 9:15 too early for a beer? I think not.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home