Friday, June 02, 2006

Canes Win! Canes Win! Canes Win!

Another trip the to Stanley Cup for the Canes with their win over the Sabres last night. I'm glad OLN is showing the series. I don't mind the less flashy graphics or the lack of a puck tracer either.

I started watching hockey back in Vermont mainly because it was on a lot. I like the no BS aspect of it. The commonsense acknolwedgement and acceptance of fights was pretty cool too. Old school, the warrior spirit and all that jazz. The way the goalie can become the star like a star pitcher is pretty neat, too. I remember Ron Hextall and Patrick Roy pulling of their superhuman feats, often against each other. Those guys were Gods!

Well, the Canes are going to the Cup! Maybe I'll start watching hockey again. Rock on, Canes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home