Tuesday, October 03, 2006

New Record For Front Nine! +6!

Hit the Castle Hayne links yesterday after work for a little Disc Golf. I had one of those rounds that keep you coming back. It started with a bogey on one, but I managed to get through the front nine with four pars and only one double bogey for an overall of +6! My previous best is a +9. The funny thing is that I really didn't have any really remarkable throws, all bread and butter stuff. I did save par with a 20 footer on 5 which I was psyched about, and I had two or three good lies and outs in the woods, but I'd say the the good lay-ups were the defining feature of my half-round.

It's getting dark fast now. Pretty soon I'm going to be looking for lights to play under. But it was nice to have a tight nine near the end of the season. I hope I can keep my forehand through the winter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home